Thursday 21 January 2010

A few days away...

I've taken today and tomorrow off work and I'm travelling down to 'sunny' Greater Manchester to spend some time with my family. I did think about trying to blog whilst there, or pre-scheduling some posts to appear whilst I'm away. But as every evening this week has been full of activities, I decided to just have a break and allow myself to enjoy chilling out and spending time with family. And to take some time to go through all the things going round in my head at the moment!

I'm looking forward to returning next week, refreshed and ready to go! And I'm also thinking that there might be a return of the Big Word Wednesday (although any word over 4 letters is currently making it onto the big word list!) and I hope to have some photos to liven up my very wordy posts!

So, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

xxx

No comments: