Monday 1 June 2009

Sunny days...back in the garden

The weather this weekend was great. So we headed out to the garden at Phil's work and while he tended to his produce in the greenhouse, I snapped a few photos of the beautiful flowers.

I'll start will some photos of the yummy things growing in the greenhouse.
Tomatoes
IMG_9922a

IMG_9923a

IMG_9925a

IMG_9926a

Radishes...in the shade
IMG_9930a

Radishes...in the sunshine
IMG_9935a

The mighty pepper plant
IMG_9934a

The farmer tending to his crops
IMG_9933a

Now onto the pretty flowers
IMG_9937a

IMG_9939a

IMG_9940a

IMG_9941a

I know there are a few of this one but I loved the colour and texture of the petals and couldn't get enough of it!
IMG_9942a

IMG_9943a

IMG_9945a

IMG_9947a

IMG_9952a

IMG_9954a

A lickle buzzy bee
IMG_9955a

IMG_9957a

IMG_9959a

Loving the coloured leaves
IMG_9960a

This is my favouite from the day
IMG_9977a

IMG_9982a

IMG_9985a

2 comments:

Bianca said...

Yowzers! I adore your garden!!! Do you sip tea and lift your pinky out while you think of your child's name in the green house? Oh, do say yes! It will be everso Brit :)

Lindsay said...

Unfortunately I can't take any credit for the garden. My husband is responsible for the greenhouse and the rest of the garden is maintained by a gardener who is employed by the company who own the garden (it's at my husband's work). One day we'll have a garden of our own!

I would love to sip tea and lift my pinky but the space is reserved for the enjoyment of a different kind of brew...beer!
I'm sure I can claim a corner for tea sipping and cake nibbling.

As for the naming of a child, I think there has been some confusion. We're not expecting a bundle of joy any time soon...unless you know something we don't!!! ;-)