Sunday 6 January 2013

Miracle of Appreciation

I love it when things come together, when the ordinary stuff of life collides and God shines through. The God-incidences, as we call them.
Those moments in the everyday when we see God, His hand, His heart and His care.

I had an amazing text from my Auntie today that built up my faith and shows how amazing and awesome God is.
It seems that God is in the business of family stirring...in the best way possible. The things that are mulling and stewing and kindling and igniting in me are also being stirred up inside my family - both my biological one and my church one! How good is that?! How good is God?! That he provides us with community and fellow travellers as we journey through all seasons of life!

I came across this video a short while ago and wanted to share it. It really resonates with some of the things going on in my head and heart at the moment and with a lot of what I've been reading and hearing.
I really believe God is wanting to do something in us around the area of thanksgiving - eucharisteo - appreciation, gratefulness, joy.



What are you thankful for today?
What can you be grateful for?

Find Steve's blog here.

No comments: