Thursday 31 January 2013

Some words I heard

Here are some quotes from things I have watched recently and really liked so wanted to remember.

From the first series of Call the Midwife (which I watched in 4 days so I could be up to date for the new series!)
 - Sometimes we need to deal with what the Lord has sent us.
 - We must see what love can do.
 - Health is God's greatest gift to us.
 - Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
 - There is not versions of love, only love.
 - I feel we are prompted to go in search of cake!

From Men in Black 3 (the Husbands choice!)
 - A miracle is what seems impossible but happens anyway.

And from Toy Story (I've seen this too many times since Christmas!)
 - That's not flying. That's falling with style!

I hope to get through each day searching for cake, falling with style and hoping for miracles!

No comments: