Wednesday 20 May 2009

Two years ago today...

...I married my best friend, my supporter, and my encourager. And what a great two years we have had!

I wrote a while ago about change, and one of the biggest changes to happen in my life has been the transition from being single to being a wife. While at times it has been hard it has also been great fun and filled with many laughs and great moments!
I am so blessed to be doing life with someone who has such a big heart, who loves me just as I am but sees the potential in me too and who encourages and inspires me to grow and be all that I can be.

One of the many reasons I named this blog 'learning to love' was because of my experiences as a wife and because of the example set by a husband who has an amazing capacity to love and keep on loving...even when it is hard...even when I am hard! It is both humbling and inspiring.

And he always knows how to make me smile...

Serious

Happy

Phil, thank you for loving me and for not being scared away by my 'last thing at night' and 'first thing in the morning' faces!
It is a priviledge to be a part of your life and I'm excited for all the things to come in our future years together xxx

No comments: