Friday 29 May 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's birthday.
Living so far away from my family means that I now rarely spend time with them on their actual birthdays but I know my dad will be having a good day because my mum's text to tell me that they're off to a brewery in Wales!

Although I don't understand my dad's love of beer (or anybody's love of beer for that matter, apart from fruit beer!) I do understand that my dad will always be there for me and would do anything to know that I am happy and taken care of. I have learnt a lot from my dad about working hard and not giving in to peer presure or bullies.

Dad, even when your not taller than me in feet and inches anymore, I will still look up to you xxx


My dad and sister at my wedding two years ago.

Have great birthday!

No comments: