Monday 18 May 2009

Honey, I'm Home!

So, we're back after a whirlwind of a weekend!

My brother's wedding was absolutely fabulous and you can rest assured that there will be photos and a full recap coming soon. The whole weekend was just lovely and it was such a pleasure to see Ben & Ruth becoming a new family together.

Here's a sneaky peek...


In other news...there's not really lots to shout out about at the minute. Its quite nice to have some time to rest and settle down (and catch up on the last few weeks!)

There's the marathon at the end of the month...which I need to train harder for! But I've been blown away by people's generosity in sponsoring us...we're not far off our target now! Yay!

I've had a few thoughts about my last post regarding work. I did think about deleting it as I started to feel that it was very negative and I didn't want it to be a reflection of how I feel about life, because there are so many things in my life that I love and that I am very grateful for and that I enjoy doing...work is only a small part of my life and of who I am.

But I like to be honest and on that day that's how I honestly felt (and for a few days either side). On other days I feel different. So even if it just serves as an honest reminder to myself, I've decided to keep it there.
More posts to follow soon xxx

No comments: