It's no secret that I love lists...
So, following on from yesterday's post I decided to write a list of some of the things that I love about my story...as a way to help me focus on the good things I have and great things God has done in and for me.
1. I love God
2. I love my husband and my beautiful son.
3. I love my family. And I know that they love me.
4. I love my friends - although I'm not always as good a friend as I could be
5. I love church. I am extremely fortunate to be part of a great church with a great vision and great people who really encourage you and accept you as family.
6. I love where I live - Edinburgh. Although sometimes (most of the time) the weather isn't as lovely as it could be!
7. I love and am very grateful that I can make mistakes and still be loved.
8. I love that God can do more than I can ever think, hope or imagine!
9. I love that I can be part of what God can do.
10. I love that God is revealing more and more of himself to me. And even though it's hard sometimes, I love that he is changing me, molding me, building me into the person he has created me to be and into someone who reflects his love and glory. I need to remember this more!
11. And I love the crocuses (crocii?) that have started springing up that remind me warmer days are coming! And in their honour I have coloured the numbers yellow and purple!
What do you love about your story?