Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tummy Tuesday - 19 weeks

Don't worry, I'm not going to reveal my actual tummy. That would be far too much information! But for those who requested it (Alison, that's you!) here is a fully clothed picture of my gradually expanding waistline!
I think it looks kinda pointy at the moment! I'm sure it will round out soon.

This week has been very exciting in the baby department. I have felt it kick and move much more and we even got to see it kick at the weekend. I'm starting to feel a little like a human punch bag...but in a good way! I'm sure this is nothing compared to the kicks and punches I'll get over the next few weeks and months!

Happy Tuesdays xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is *SO* exciting! Cute picture! I know one thing that I missed after my son was born, was his kicking. I felt a little lonely afterward not having with me 24/7. I went to the supermarket one afternoon & thought "Gosh... this is the first time I've been alone in over 9 months!!!"

Savor each moment... being a mommy is the biggest blessing!!!

Lindsay said...

Hi Holly!
Thanks for your message. I know what you mean, if I don't feel a kick for a few hours (which is apparently totally normal at this stage...not that it stops me worrying!) I really miss it! It's very reasuring to feel the little movements and kicks! Like a kind of communication already!