Thursday 8 December 2011

Quick update - 18 & 19 months

So, I haven't posted for a while. Things have been a little busy over the last few weeks but everything seems to have calmed down now.
I'm well ahead with the Christmas shopping...just 3 presents left to buy!
And I've now (almost) completed my study response for this term for Inter:act.

I have a few posts in the pipeline (in my head) but for now I thought I'd just update you with a few photos of the cutest wee man in the world (I am biased of course!) and some of the things we've been up to recently.














Tickles with daddy...and yes the paper bunting is from the 1st birthday party nearly 8 months ago!!! I'm sure it will come down soon for Christmas decs to go up!














Compulsory applause after everything!














"Come on Grandpa! Come on Daddy!"




















Trying to eat all the raisins at once!

No comments: