Friday 30 December 2011

A week of celebrating!

Celebrate!

As my birthday is just 4 days after Christmas, the last week of December is a celebration packed few days for me. There has been lots of time with family, lots of chilling out, lots of reading and some glitter nail varnish!

My highlights of the last few days include:
*Ethan saying 'Happy Birthday Mummy!' to me at various times yesterday...absolutely precious!
*Wonderful and thoughtful gifts from family and friends...I am very blessed.
*Quality time with my two favourite men.
*Glitter nail varnish...sorry, I think I'm addicted to it! (Seriously, I'm trying to work out if I can get away with wearing it for the rest of the year!!!)

I have lots to chat about and share and a few new things hopefully in the new year, including getting back to blogging on some sort of a regular basis.

I'm not really one for resolutions at New Year, but there are some things in my life that I would like to work on, to see change and growth, to become better as a woman, wife, mother, friend and follower of Jesus. For this reason I have decided to put together a list of 12 things for 2012. I will spend a little bit of time over the next few days detailing my 12 things and expanding on why I've chosen to include them in the list for this year. 12 might seem like quite a lot of things to work on but, as we will see, some are more involved and serious than others. I'll not give anymore details now but leave you hanging, waiting for more...

But before I do sign off, I'd like to wish anyone reading this a Happy New Year and hope you have something nice planned to celebrate...even if that is an early night!!!

See you in 2012!

No comments: