Tuesday 11 August 2009

Slacking and some views of Cumbria

Ok, ok, I know...I've been a terrible slacker! I haven't written anything here for 5 days. What can I say...things have just been a little crazy around here at the moment!

We're moving house (flat) in two weeks and have been packing like ninjas. Which means that access to the computer has been a little awkward at times. I have still over half of the holiday photos to sort out so that I can share them. And we also managed to get tickets to see the Edinburgh Military Tattoo last week so I have lots of photos from that to sort through and share too.

Anyway, instead of my waffling excuses, here are a few photos that I have managed to upload. I have been to Cumbria many times but this time I was able to see new places and views that I hadn't seen before. Even though the weather was a little less than desirable at times, I was still blown away by the beauty of the landscape. And although I'm not so friendly with Mr. Rain, I happen to love the Cloud Family for many reasons. It's just unfortunate that one tends to accompany the other!!!

IMG_0570a

IMG_0572a

IMG_0573a

The functional flood plain...
IMG_0580a

IMG_0585a

No comments: