Friday 24 July 2009

We're all going on a summer holiday

As soon as I leave work this afternoon I will be on my holidays! Yay!
We're spending a weekend in Otley (where we used to live) with some friends and then we're heading to Cumbria to do some camping. I'm praying lots that the view from the tent this week will not be like the last time we went camping in May...
IMG_9788a

But, even if it is, I am now ready for it as I have these beauties...


Anyway, I'm looking forward to a few days away, catching up with friends, spending time with Phil, taking lots of photos, reading a book or two and just generally chilling out!

I will have no access to the internet so there will be no blogging for a week :(
But I'll be back, refreshed and ready to tackle the world :)

Happy Fridays people...and have a great week next week!!!
x

1 comment:

alison said...

Lindsay how will I cope at work without you?! x