Thursday 16 April 2009

Really?!

Some things that are as real as real can be about me right now...

1. Running is still very hard. Last night's training session was rubbish. I got stitch and I just wanted to cry! Starting to wonder why on earth I agreed to be a part of this!

2. My hair is bothering me and I can't decide what to do about it. Leave it? Cut it? And I'll probably do nothing about it which is potentially more depressing than having the hair issues in the first place. Why is it we are always frustrated with what we have and want something different?!

3. Work is seriously boring me right now.

4. The sunshine is starting to break through the fog and that cheers me up immensely.

5. House group was good last night. God was there and you could feel it!

6. Should I really be doing this blog or is it just another distraction from things that I should be doing or that are more important?

7. I feel like I have too much to do and not enough time to do it all (which is why I'm sitting here blogging and not doing any of it. See number 6!)

8. I want to take lots and lots and lots of pictures this weekend. And I want to have the time to edit them and post them and write nice things about them.

9. I really like the freesia I bought on Tuesday (should really take a photo to show but keep forgetting!)

10. I don't really know where I'm going with things at the moment. But I have lots of exciting ideas about where I could go...

11. I'm starting to think I'm probably getting a bit boring now.....so, I think I'll have a break from blogging and return next week with more interesting things to look at from an adventurous weekend!

IMG_9288a

No comments: