Monday 18 April 2011

Honour

I wouldn't be who I am without them.

I couldn't be who I am without them.

The amazing women who I'm privileged to do life alongside encourage me, challenge me, support me. They make me laugh, they share my problems, they listen to my worries.

I couldn't possibly name all the women who surround me, inspire me, comfort me, love me. I'm bound to forget someone!

But I do want to honour them. I'm so fortunate to have such wonderful women in my life. I want to lift them up and say thank you.
Thank you for seeing beyond my insecurities and loving me in many ways.

I wouldn't be who I am without you.
I couldn't be who I am without you.

And I look forward to more fun, inspiring, challenging, encouraging, comforting, emotional, hysterical, crazy times together.

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honour one another above yourselves.
Romans 12:10

No comments: