Wednesday 29 September 2010

Fall...

So, September has almost been and gone and I feel as though I've completely missed it.

The temperature has dropped, the leaves are turning various shades of yellow, orange and red, and the night arrives quicker every day.

I've been more than a little distracted from blogging this month due to some sad family news. But there have been many wonderful moments this month too.

My amazing partner-in-crime celebrated another year of his life and Ethan has continued to bless us in many many ways. I hope to update/bore you with many photos soon.

Personally and spiritually I feel that I am letting myself down a little (ok, more than a little) but God has been so gracious and has surrounded me with some great and encouraging friends, old and new. I'm hopeful that this autumn, as the leaves begin to fall, my faith and fervour will not.

xxx

1 comment:

lynn said...

sorry to hear you have had some sad news.
Thinking of you just now.

L xx